Frequently Asked Questions
- Accelerate time to market and reduce integration costs with a pre-certified VMS kit.
- Reduce total cost of ownership with cost-effective hardware, network services and professional support.
Improve crew safety with panic buttons linked to shore systems to identify maritime emergencies and guide rescue operations.
Send real-time weather and safety alerts to crews at sea.
Track vessel location to comply with Long Range Identification and Tracking (LRIT) and Ship Security Alert Service (SSAS) regulations.
- Ensure all vessels are working at peak efficiency at all times through continuous monitoring of vessel performance data.
- Reduce paperwork with direct connections to onboard IT systems, telemetry reports, and information gathered on vessels.
- Transmit catch reports, fishing forms, e-mails and more with shore systems in near real-time.
- Optimize fuel consumption and reduce costs by monitoring vessel fuel sensors in near real-time.
- Collect vessel engine performance data and ensure fleets are always operating at their
- Seamlessly integrate vessel-tracking into existing fuel monitoring solutions.
Get the code
Paste in Text Editor
[faq orderby=”date” order=”DESC” filter=”yes”]
1. You can also use these shortcodes as Visual Composer Drag & Drop elements.
If you prefer shortcodes, you can generate them using Shortcode Generator.
2. Visit Theme Documentation for available arguments and more information. View Documentation Now.