MegaSatCom delivers remote monitoring with its Real-Time CCTV Surveillance from anywhere on an IP Network – from any web-enabled device. Secure connections between the site and parent office via the VSAT system can enable companies to perform CCTV surveillance, control site access and monitor asset tracking from thousands of miles away. Cameras monitor access points along with activity inside the mine.
Minning Real-Time CCTV Surveillance
Remote facility protection begins at the perimeter. Simple perimeter alarms and barbed wire are no longer enough to protect critical infrastructure from unwanted access, vandalism and theft. Often many kilometers of challenging terrain must be monitored for unauthorized entry. In addition, access points must be able to allow authorized personnel – whether staff, contractors or visitors. As more access points become unmanned, the ability to remotely monitor systems is key.
MegaSatCom provides remote VSAT Satellite and Wireless Network infrastructure to support the latest generation of video surveillance and access control.
Interior monitoring is becoming more important in providing a complete security system in mining environments. Real-time communications can also improve the daily control and reporting processes, as site activity can be monitored live.
- Easily extendible Wireless Network at a fraction of the cost of wired alternatives
- Remove the need for physical disruption or regulatory compliance
- Compatible with IP, HD CCTV and traditional CCTV to protect investment
- Wireless equipment specifically designed for video and rich media traffic
- Increase Network Intelligence and capabilities cost-effectively and efficiently
- Wireless network equipment operates seamlessly from -40oC to +70oC
- Satellite and wireless capabilities to ensure high performance, low cost backhaul from almost any location on the globe
- Network availability over 99.995% guaranteed by stringent SLA